|Jalapeno Cream Sauce thinned with milk and shown on Baked Crab Cakes|
Jalapeno Cream Sauce
Recipe: Jalapeno Cream Sauce©From the Kitchen of Deep South Dish
Prep time: 5 min | Yield: About 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Creole or other spicy mustard
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped
- Juice of one small lemon
- 1/4 of a green onion, green top only, chopped
- Couple dashes of Old Bay seasoning
- Couple dashes of Cajun seasoning
Combine ingredients - great sauce for seafood!
Requires Adobe Reader - download it free!
©Deep South Dish
☛ Are you on Facebook? If you haven't already, come and join the party! We have a lot of fun & there's always room for one more at the table.
Check These Recipes Out Too!
Lazy Man's KetMayo Sauce (Fry Sauce)
Sour Cream Horseradish Sauce
Speedy White Remoulade Sauce