Important Note: I am happy to review products that may be of interest to my readers, however, as of December 7th, 2015, I am not accepting any new product reviews until after January 2016, in order to focus on time with the family for the Christmas holidays.
Products relating to cookware, small kitchen gadgets & appliances, food & beverage products, cookbooks, and other products useful in the home kitchen or relating to food and/or cooking are welcome.
1. Please email me with a general synopsis of the type of product you would like for me to evaluate.
2. Submit your product to the address I provide in response to your email, along with any pertinent information that may help with background or history of your product and/or company. No product will be returned.
3. Acceptance of a product does not guarantee a review post. Reviews are written at my discretion, will be based solely on my personal experience using your product, and will always be fair and honest. For the most part, if I have a negative or neutral experience with a product after using it, I will not post a review. My readers trust my opinion, and I only share the things that I enjoy and love and that I know my readers will love.
4. I will need to use the product for a time period that is fair for evaluation, and I may also have other products I am reviewing ahead of your request. All products are handled in the order of receipt generally, but there may be a time lapse between receipt and review, depending on how many are already pending.
5. Any giveaway baskets, product coupons, or product offered by you to my readers is welcomed, but fulfillment and shipping will be done by your company at your expense.
6. No post will be submitted in advance to your company for review, I will not publish leading words or phrases that link out to other non-related sites, nor do I publish advance teaser posts.
The benefit to you.
I believe working with a sponsor must be a reciprocal relationship, beneficial to my readers, my site and your product and/or site. Deep South Dish is regularly updated with posts containing sought after and well loved southern recipes. We have a large following on our cross-promoted Facebook Fan pages, with over 872,000 fans and with millions of Facebook post views per month. As of December 2014, Deep South Dish receives over 24 million page views annually, with more than 424,000 unique monthly. A Unique Visitor can be defined as a person who visits a site at least once within the month being researched. The Unique Visitors metric only counts a person once no matter how many times that person visits the site in a given month.
My Cookbook - Top 10 Publisher's Weekly May 11, 2015
Please Note: The use and/or mention of some product brands on this website does not necessarily imply a relationship or endorsement of said product, but sometimes does indicate a personal product preference or a specific product used for recipe testing purposes. Please refer to product reviews for additional product information.
To review prior product reviews, click here and here.
Press - Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
September 2011 - Featured in Delish as a Top Cooking Blog
July 2011 - "Ten Best Southern Food Blogs," Garden & Gun Magazine
July 2011 - PRWeb "ZipList Cooks Up Partnership with Popular Southern Blogs"
September 2010 - Bon Appetit magazine feature for World Peace Cookies
September 2010 Interview - Building Blogger-Brand Relationships / For success of the ConAgra campaign
July 2010 - Represented POM Wonderful and won in the Recipe Battle POM vs. Coach's Oats Take 2 for a savory, summer BBQ recipe using both POM and Coach's Oats. Submitted a Grilled Pimento Cheese Turkey Burger with POM Cola Glaze.
May - July 2010 - Blogger Guest Judge for RO*TEL Across American Recipe Contest
Jan 2010 - Front page featured review at Quail Ridge Press Publishers website for pre-release of Best of the Best from the Deep South cookbook.
Feb 2010 - Food Buzz "Featured Flavor of the Month" Eggland's Best Eggs for Healthier Huevos Rancheros - Recipe won a year's supply of Eggland's Eggs.